RollingCart will provide the following warranty to the original purchaser subject to the terms and conditions stated herein. The guarantee that comes with our goods are bound by Australian Consumer Law. Where a major failure caused by faulty materials and/or workmanship occurs within the Specified warranty period, the consumer purchasers are entitled to a replacement or refund and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Further, if the goods are of unacceptable quality does not cause a major failure, you are entitled to a repair or replacement of the goods.
This warranty covers the battery types with requirements on the table above, batteries must be used in the application for which they were intended, and were properly sized, installed and maintained in accordance manner. Battery compartment is designed to maintain all batteries at similar temperature.
Installation of the batteries must be performed by qualified technicians and in accordance with proven acceptable practices or the warranty will be voided.
Proof of purchase and return of good(s) in question must accompany any request for warranty. Battery backup performance test is the unique method to analysis if battery faulty. If any other method is used by the buyer, it must be approved by the manufacturer in advance.
RollingCart has no obligation under this Limited Warranty for Product subjected to the following conditions (including but not limited to):
1. Exceeding the warranty period
2. Damage caused during shipping or mishandling of the Product
3. Damage due to improper installation; loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, incorrect connections (series and parallel) for desired voltage and AH requirements, reverse polarity connections or insufficient space for airflow, or unauthorized disassembly or repair etc.
4. Environmental damage such as inappropriate storage conditions as defined by the Manufacturer, exposure to fire or freezing, or water damage, impact, or collision. Appropriate documentation proven that a controlled environment was maintained will be required for all claims.
5. Damage caused during operation; by collision or over-discharging the Product as defined by the Manufacturer.
6. Damage due to improper maintenance; lack of cleaning resulting in corroded terminal connections or build-up of dirt, debris, organic matter, fossil fuels or chemicals on the Product casing.
7. Product that has been opened, modified, or tampered with
8. Tampering or removal of manufacture date codes
9. Product that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for.
10. Product that was under-sized for the application.
11. Product not stored in adherence to the Manufacturer’s storage guidelines.
12. Warranty replacement or repair will only occur after batteries are returned to base, tested and battery failure deemed to be a genuine claim.
13. RollingCart will deal with the faulty battery during warranty period based on faulty block/(s), not whole string/(s)
14. RollingCart is not responsible for and will not be bound by any additional warranties provided by resellers and does not authorize any other person to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of the batteries.
15. RollingCart shall not have any liability for any damage rooted out of natural disaster and /or force majeure or the consequential damages.
16. RollingCart is not responsible for damage on the batteries to be used in starting applications or under the bonnet.